Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Groovy Chick (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188)

average-joe Thu, May 28th, 2009 07:14 PM

Groovy Chick

How did the Op go?:sickinbed:

Get well !!:bighug:

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, May 28th, 2009 07:51 PM

I have four new holes in my belly (the one in my belly button and about 3 inches above that hurt the worst), :yikes2: and I guess the gallstone was pretty impressive because the nurses in Recovery were showing it off to everyone. :cheesy smile: It had to go to pathology, but I should be able to pick it up when I go back to the doctor on the 10th. It's kind of cool. :cool: I will add it to the bones that I kept when my pinky toe was removed. Billy says they're just taking me apart piece by piece. :hehe:

The pain sucks, of course -- like getting up and down from bed -- but overall, I feel better than I expected! AND I was able to sleep on my right side for the first time in a few weeks. :) I am shipping out six programmers tomorrow and will go back to bed with my lovely pain meds. :pills: I plan to be back at my desk full-time on Monday. :2thumbs:

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes! I know they helped! You are all such a blessing to us!

BlackSTX Thu, May 28th, 2009 08:08 PM

Wonderful news! It's amazing how much progess they have made in some medical procedures.... Just don't over do it!

Thanks for the update, I'm sure everybody has been wondering how it went.... very good news!

Jackpine Thu, May 28th, 2009 08:37 PM

Ah, Corey, good to hear from you and when I see that Husband of your's I'm going to punch him out for not letting us know what was happening. I was feeling like an "expectant father", and no one was giving me any news. And, of course, I was afraid to "ask", for fear I'd jinx something!

Didn't Bill realize we've all been on "pins and needles" waiting to hear?

This is what life is like when you're a celebrity - we want to know everything!

Oh well, at least YOU let us start breathing again.

Take things easy Sweetie! We've missed you and we want you back in perfect "tuned up" shape! Don't unplug until the update is complete. :giggle:

- Jack

88Racing Thu, May 28th, 2009 10:38 PM

Happy to hear that everything went well!

Don't over do it!

Lars

Uncle Fri, May 29th, 2009 11:03 AM

Glad to hear everything went well. I still have my 4 scars as well. Actually, i pulled a staple out of my belly button, it got hooked on my belt when i tried to get dressed for work a few days after surgery. I won't mention all of the colorful metaphors i screamed...

You will feel better soon! Glad you are doing well! :cheesy smile:

Blowby Fri, May 29th, 2009 03:25 PM

Glad you're doing well Corey, don't over do it this weekend. :happy-dancing:

lbjailer Fri, May 29th, 2009 04:49 PM

Prayers Help?

Maybe all the prayers helped. Being in the 21st century probably had a little to do with it too. Just imagine, few years back and it would have been a great big scar and more pain, not to mention a bigger hospital bill for having to stay for a week to heal.
Glad all went well.
I really like this Forum. Everyone so down to earth!

svt2205 Sat, May 30th, 2009 05:34 AM

Great news Corey. Glad to hear your on the road to recovery!!!!

Try not to enjoy those pain meds too much.

mjphillips1981 Mon, June 1st, 2009 08:32 PM

Glad to hear everything went well!!!! Any chance my programmer was one of the ones shipped out?