Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Truck Fest - Colorado - August (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2974)

Corey Cohron RIP Fri, January 22nd, 2010 05:59 PM

Truck Fest - Colorado - August

Start Time: Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 9:00am
End Time: Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 12:00pm

Truck Fest weekend is August 7-8, 2010!!!

Start making your plans now. Truck Fest is one of the biggest and best truck events in the west!

In the hills above Denver sits Bandimere Speedway. Come out and test your truck at our 6,000+ foot altitude or sit back and watch all the great trucks that will be running! Drag racing and sled pulls all weekend!
Bandimere is the home track for Rockin S Performance, and Rocky's Southern CumFerd pulling truck, Blowby's quick and powerful little red PSD, AlanB's White Lightning conversion truck, TomS' "so clean you can eat off the engine" OBS PSD, as well as the home of Scott of Destroked, and many, many others! Come on out and hang with us in our club booth!

Information regarding hotel reservations will be posted soon, so keep checking back.

The Cohrons are going to try and make it out! :black truck:

soutthpaw Fri, January 22nd, 2010 10:32 PM

I am SOOOOOO there!!! count me in.... I'm about an hour's drive from Bandimere... there is a lot of great camping near there too... If the stars align and It is up and running by then I will bring my boat up to the lake.. its a few miles south of Bandimere...Camping there too...

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, February 3rd, 2010 09:49 PM

That is so cool, DJ! It looks as if I won't be going, but Bill may bring Wil out there with him. :thumbs up yellow: (Somebody's got to hold down the fort, right? :skeptic:) Wil's 11th birthday is on August 5th, so that would be a totally cool present, and Wil (and Billy, for that matter) could really use some one-on-one Daddy time.

Pocket Thu, February 11th, 2010 01:15 PM

Saweet! I finally get to meet Bill in person. Maybe he can share some extra tips and tricks :evillol:

When you guys do come to Truck Fest, let me know if you need anything. I live 40 minutes from the track. We also have a really fun group of folks from the Colorado Powerstroke Club that hang out together. We even have our own booth!

Oversize Sun, April 18th, 2010 10:28 PM

Too bad you wont be here Corey, this is one of the best events around Ive raced everything frm my pickup to my Peterbilt in this event up here. Hope to see Bill though. I'll be around with the Colorado Powerstroke Club too.

Corey Cohron RIP Mon, April 19th, 2010 05:25 PM

It looks like Bill just might be driving the 7.3L out there and picking up our dyno on the trip. :)

I'd love to come (I've never been to Colorado except a layover at the Denver airport :giggle:), but someone needs to hold down the fort. :sigh:

soutthpaw Tue, April 20th, 2010 09:39 AM

I may hit Bill up for some live tuning while he is here... Maybe I will get to Christin the new dyno..:evillol::evillol::evillol: I think ya should all take a vacation that week. Colorado is awesome, you gotta come enjoy it.... I may have a couple other folks wanting Live Tunes if ya want to make a day of it before or after Truckfest. I know my buddy Aric wants his truck done however he is back in Iraq for another year... maybe I can pick up his Excursion and bring it over to my place so it will be all ready when he gets back... Neil wants to do his Excursion too....

Oversize Wed, April 21st, 2010 08:23 PM

Id be in for some live tuning too, and possibly my Dad too.

Power Hungry Wed, April 21st, 2010 09:03 PM

Looks like I'm gonna be busy that weekend, eh? ;)

88Racing Wed, April 21st, 2010 11:33 PM

Looked up the distance to there from here and it's about 11+ hours!
A lot closer than Winder GA!
So should I ?
Or
Shouldn't I?
DecisionsX3!!!!!