Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Conversation Pit (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   PHPs customer service!!!! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5787)

God,Country,FORD Tue, January 18th, 2011 09:48 AM

PHPs customer service!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to write a quick not to say how pleased I am with PHP! I just ordered a new CS for my f150, and ordered some custom tunes to go along with it. I had some questions, so I figured I would call.. Well knowing how busy these guys are, i figured the convo would be short and wasnt expecting anything special.

WOW was I wrong! I talked with Cory(sp?), and he was extremely helpful, nice and just blew me away with his customer service! He answered all my questions and told me how everything works which i was def. not expecting!

Long story short, Thank you Cory for being so nice, and I will recommend everyone I know to you guys for all their tunning needs! I look forward to my future business with you!

- James

Jackpine Tue, January 18th, 2011 10:53 AM

James, Corey is a "she"! :hehe: You MAY have been talking to Bill (the "MAN" himself) - Corey is his Wife, and you would never mistake her for a man listening to her voice.

Anyway, glad you had such a good experience!

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, January 18th, 2011 10:55 AM

It may have been Cody! ;)

I'm not sure who helped you, James, but thank you for taking the time to post. Glad we could make you smile!

FuturePharmD Tue, January 18th, 2011 03:37 PM

+1 to the op. This company has been amazing. If anyone has ever owned a successful "small" business they know how things can get out of hand quickly. Even with power outages, ice, and sickness these people have been there every step of the way helping me get my truck back on the road. I would just like to say thank you.

God,Country,FORD Thu, January 20th, 2011 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 43171)
It may have been Cody! ;)

I'm not sure who helped you, James, but thank you for taking the time to post. Glad we could make you smile!

Ma'am, I appologize, it was Cody that I talked to! Sorry for calling you a him haha. I just hope that the tuner makes it to the house before I get home from afghanistan next month! I cannot wait to give it a try:happy-dancing:

God,Country,FORD Thu, January 20th, 2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackandJanet (Post 43170)
James, Corey is a "she"! :hehe: You MAY have been talking to Bill (the "MAN" himself) - Corey is his Wife, and you would never mistake her for a man listening to her voice.

Anyway, glad you had such a good experience!

- Jack

Thanks Jack, it was Cody that I was talking too!:doh: I feel kinda bad lol Sorry again Cory!!!!!!

Longshot270 Thu, January 20th, 2011 09:47 AM

Everyone gets along and we have had many laughs about the "C" confusions that we make. ;)

Jackpine Thu, January 20th, 2011 09:50 AM

Trust me, Corey doesn't mind and we're all delighted to get your feedback.

Speaking as a retired military guy, we'll be glad to have you back, Brother! :thumbs up yellow:

- Jack

88Racing Mon, February 7th, 2011 01:44 PM

Thanx for the positive reply!:thumbs up yellow: