Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally took the plunge! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034)

vhb Tue, April 28th, 2009 01:48 PM

Finally took the plunge!

Hello to all the great folks on this forum!

I have had my F150 for two years and have always wanted a programmer. Wife bought a travel trailer and viola, I have ordered my programmer.

Can't wait, any ideas on how far out we currently are?

Thanks!

Jackpine Tue, April 28th, 2009 02:04 PM

Now it's in the correct thread! :)

You're going to be VERY happy towing the trailer with a tune. I know I am.

- Jack

88Racing Tue, April 28th, 2009 02:12 PM

Welcome to the forum!

As for the wait time Bill+Corey are trying to whittle that back to 4 weeks for customs. Real time wait right now 7-10 weeks. The gryphon will arrive in about 1-1.5 weeks(depends where you live). Its got canned tunes, so you can have fun with them while you wait for the customs.

Its really important to get your hex code to them right away. So once you get the gryphon fill the info(sn#/hex) out in your user pc and pm Corey your hex code.

Lars

cj3511 Tue, April 28th, 2009 02:24 PM

:howdy: Welcome!

Jim

Afrancis Tue, April 28th, 2009 05:00 PM

Welcome :howdy:

JWBFX4 Tue, April 28th, 2009 06:18 PM

Welcome to the forum :howdy:

Right now I believe I have been waiting about 11 weeks, so should be soon for me, but you will get the programmer and canned tunes in probably 10 days or a little less.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, April 28th, 2009 08:41 PM

:welcome3:

You're jumping in at a great time, as our goal is to be back to a 4-week-or-less wait time for custom tunes by the end of May. Business has been good! :thumbs up yellow: You'll find that there are some really wonderful people on here who are always willing to help, so feel free to ask questions if you have them!

Glad you're here!

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, April 28th, 2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWBFX4 (Post 8531)
Welcome to the forum :howdy:

Right now I believe I have been waiting about 11 weeks, so should be soon for me, but you will get the programmer and canned tunes in probably 10 days or a little less.

Bill has to get some chips shipped out tomorrow, but I just checked, and you're about the fifth one in line. :cheesy smile: Unless something catastrophic happens :hehe:, your tunes should be done by the end of the week at the very latest! :woot: Thank you so much for being patient while we've made some adjustments to improve our customer service. It is very, very appreciated! :)

kokopellimotorsports Wed, April 29th, 2009 11:12 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Ty

Corey Cohron RIP Mon, May 4th, 2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 8545)
Bill has to get some chips shipped out tomorrow, but I just checked, and you're about the fifth one in line. :cheesy smile: Unless something catastrophic happens :hehe:, your tunes should be done by the end of the week at the very latest! :woot: Thank you so much for being patient while we've made some adjustments to improve our customer service. It is very, very appreciated! :)

Had to open my big mouth, huh? :doh: Migraine slammed into me on Wednesday, and I got a shot of Demerol on Thursday and slept through Sunday, so Bill was on his own since then. It's my fault! I jinxed it! :cursin: