Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tunes Downloaded (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970)

SinCityFX4 Fri, April 17th, 2009 12:38 PM

Tunes Downloaded

Ok, so good god that was easy. Went to the office at the University and did the update/download in like 5 mins.:doh:

Much easier w/o 64bit Vista:2thumbs:

Ok...gonna go load em up and try not to get any tickets...:evillol:

Just one more set of tunes and then it's to the dyno to compare VMP, Troyer, and PHP:cool_beans:

Will post up my SOP reviews in a bit...gotta go eat some Chebys and Titans:smiley_roll1::hehe:

Sin

EDIT: How do I know what tune is in what slot????

88Racing Fri, April 17th, 2009 12:44 PM

Are you a happy camper now?

Good luck on your testing!

The slots should be the same as what you requested on your order form.

Lars

BTW eat some of those dodges while you are at it too!

SinCityFX4 Fri, April 17th, 2009 01:27 PM

That was very easy that's why I knew there was something wrong before.
Very happy....as for the slots I don't remember what slot. I guess level 3 since I can't
run it with my cai.

SinCityFX4 Fri, April 17th, 2009 04:20 PM

I am a big dummy..its listed on the Menu..cool.

As for the tunes:rockwoot::evillol:

Early impression I likey:happy-dancing:.....very aggressive shifting..a little trany shudder maybe but gotta log more miles before I can see.

Very nice Bill..very nice

SinCityFX4 Sun, April 19th, 2009 12:17 AM

Well, having driven the truck around alot more I really have to say that I friggin love the way it shifts. Kicks down to pass much easier and faster than the VMP tunes and just has a mean feel to it.:evillol:

Going down to Laughlin for the River Run next week so we will see hoe she does on the open road.:drool2:

SinCityFX4 Wed, April 22nd, 2009 12:02 AM

All I gotta say if holy :censored1:. The truck is very fun to drive...this tune from Bill is so much more fun than the VMP tune I cannot wait to get it on the Dyno after I get the Trpyer one to compare all 3.

Had the truck fishtailed out of the hospital parking lot today quite by accident. Feels like alot more raw power which equates to a stupid fast throttle repsonse.:happy-dancing::evillol:

88Racing Wed, April 22nd, 2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 (Post 8099)
All I gotta say if holy :censored1:. The truck is very fun to drive...this tune from Bill is so much more fun than the VMP tune I cannot wait to get it on the Dyno after I get the Trpyer one to compare all 3.

Had the truck fishtailed out of the hospital parking lot today quite by accident. Feels like alot more raw power which equates to a stupid fast throttle repsonse.:happy-dancing::evillol:

Now put that php sticker(good for another 35hp) on your truck and call it good. JK

The next thing you'll have to learn is tire management or you'll be looking for some new tread real quick. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Glad you posted your progress so far. Can't wait to hear about the dyno.

Lars

SinCityFX4 Wed, April 22nd, 2009 10:01 AM

I know all about that....I am not one of those guys squealin tires everywhere. My last set of 2 sets of rubber on other animals were pirelli's and BFG KM MT's.:doh:

Although..if I wear this OEM pair out quicker i can talk the wife into a set of MT's for this one.:whistle1:

dplummer87 Wed, April 22nd, 2009 11:23 AM

all hail sin :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

SinCityFX4 Wed, April 22nd, 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dplummer87 (Post 8114)
all hail sin :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:smiley_roll1::hehe::rofl:

Just wait til you send your in dp...you will love it.:cool_beans: