Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Intrigued Member from IL (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522)

way2qk4u2c Mon, February 16th, 2009 08:16 PM

Intrigued Member from IL

Hi everyone,
I stumbled upon this site from F150online.com while i was searching for custom tunes. I hear nothing but good thing about Bill and Corey and there dedication to custom tunes and great customer service. In this day and age its very hard to find great people and trustworthy advice. Ive always love forums and being apart of such a good group of people that share the same love as me. I used to have a SHO so i was on a great board during those times. Im so excited that Ford is bringing the SHO back out- i might have to get another one. Im also very much into motorcycles and am on a few boards for that- chicagoriders.com and 600rr.net- Then i couldnt stop there and i decided to buy a F-150 and had to get the FX4 series because it just looks so cool and had every option i wanted. So now im on a few truck boards and it continues to just keep on growing with a wealth of knowledge from these boards to help better my vehicles.

I currently live in IL and work in the IT field maintaining 350 users! I live with my Fiance in our new home that we had built in late 2007 and will be getting married Oct 2009.

I hope i can bring somethings to the table but in the beginning i might have to be selfish and take what i can get until since im just coming into the truck world. Be nice to me LOL

I look forward to meeting everyone!!!!

I hope to be upgrading my Edge to a Gryphon and make my truck come alive!

Corey Cohron RIP Mon, February 16th, 2009 08:27 PM

Well, gosh, I wanna have you and your fiancee' over for dinner! :hangingout: You sound like a great guy and a wonderful addition to the forum. (Congratulations on the house -- we built our first one back in FL, and it was a blast!)

:welcome3: to the :party:

way2qk4u2c Mon, February 16th, 2009 08:42 PM

you crack me up with your smileys lol :smiley_roll1:

Well thanks for the compliment- maybe on the way back from FL we could stop by and :hanginout :thumbsup:

Yeah but it goes both ways- shes the best person ever and takes care of me so i cant complain :D

Building your own house is so cool and the best experience ever. I would do it all over again if i had to lol. :2thumbs:

zeuss Mon, February 16th, 2009 09:16 PM

Welcome fellow Illinoisin. I'm from west of Chicago about 2.5 hours on Int. 88. Where about you at.

way2qk4u2c Mon, February 16th, 2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeuss (Post 3883)
Welcome fellow Illinoisin. I'm from west of Chicago about 2.5 hours on Int. 88. Where about you at.

Are you close to Dekalb or something lol

Im in carol stream

Welcome :thumbsup:

zeuss Mon, February 16th, 2009 09:26 PM

Rock Falls. Another hour west of Dekalb. An hour east of the Mississippi. Right in the middle of nowhere. Just how I like it.

way2qk4u2c Mon, February 16th, 2009 09:37 PM

You aint kidding about middle of no where lol

Jackpine Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:10 PM

Welcome, way2qk! :howdy: Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Don't worry, on this forum, everyone is good to each other. We know we all have a lot to learn and that there are people here with the answers.

- Jack

JWBFX4 Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:14 PM

:howdy: Welcome to the site

88Racing Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:28 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, we don't bite.

-Lars