Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello everyone (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516)

Bossman Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:10 AM

Hello everyone

Hello everyone!

This looks like an excellent forum and a great company!

First off my last name is Boss so my friends have always called me Boss or Bossman. I am not trying to be cocky or anything with my user name. Although at one time I was a long serving administer on a paintball forum so the name did fit me well there.

I have had my 06 F150 since October and I purchased a Gryphon Programmer very soon after I purchased the Truck. Unfortunately I bought the programmer used on Ebay. So i have not had the pleasure of talking with Corey or Bill at all about there wonderful product. My Truck is basically stock, I bought some nice BFG AT's 285 75 R17's and also added some extra lights around the truck. I also threw in my CB radio and PA speaker. But no performance upgrades so far.

I live In capital area of NY, this is upstate near Albany. I have always enjoyed the outdoors. My favorite things to do are Fishing and Hunting, Hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing, skiing, and paintball.

I use to have an excellent job at GE as a technician. I was on a temp to hire 1 year contract and did every thing right. They wanted to hire me until the economy fell and the company issued a hiring freeze. Now that my 1 year contract is up i have to wait 3 months before i can apply for another 1 year contract. So I now have lots of free time looking for jobs that aren't there.

Anyways I will be around the forum. So far all of my questions have already been answered by just reading other posts, but when i can't find an answer I will let you know.

seeleyra Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:16 AM

Welcome to the site! You're hooked now!

Corey Cohron RIP Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:27 AM

:welcome3: to the party, Bossman! We're glad to have you here!

JWBFX4 Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:28 AM

:howdy:Welcome to the site, glad your here. That sucks about the job, good luck with it.

88Racing Mon, February 16th, 2009 10:54 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Lars

Buckeyes903 Mon, February 16th, 2009 04:41 PM

Hey! Welcome to the site!
I am in a similar boat with the job, I work at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab as an Engineering Tech and work as a leased worker. Luckily my contract got renewed and won't be up for renewal again until 9/29/09. Now I know the university has put out higher freezes, but I am to understand that the Lab hasn't and I should hopefully get hired on before too long. Hope everything works out for you!

SinCityFX4 Mon, February 16th, 2009 11:31 PM

Welcome to the site

kokopellimotorsports Tue, February 17th, 2009 09:03 PM

Welcome bossman.