Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classified Ads (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   07 stock rims 20" (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4191)

martinoledad Mon, April 26th, 2010 12:56 PM

07 stock rims 20"

I was wanting to sell the rims from my 07 FX2 and was wondering would be a decent price to ask for them and if anybody here might be interested. Next time i go to my dad's house i will get a picture of them. They are in great condition and there 20 inch rims

Thanks.

88Racing Tue, April 27th, 2010 11:19 PM

If you could post up some pix, that'd be nice!:)
Around here any set of take offs is going for 400-700 and that's with tread attached with less than 1000 miles.
Peace!:)

BTW
If for a 07 or 08 do they have the TPMS monitors?
Here's some examples.
2007 FX4 wheels & tires So. Cal. - F150online Forums

Another one;
2007 Stock 18" wheels and tires - F150online Forums
Hope these give you a price idea?
Also couldn't find any stock 20's for sale.
Note:
Most do not offer shipping.

Peace!:)

martinoledad Wed, April 28th, 2010 12:34 PM

Thanks ill get those pictures as soon as I get a chance to go to my dad's house. Kind of crazy for me right now where finals week is coming up and im tring to move at the same time.:crazy: but i would assume that they have between 13,000 or no more then 20,000 miles on them. I had about 32,000 miles on the truck i think when i wrecked it. I alternated them during the summer and winter with my chrome rims(ones that was on during my wreck) also the sensors was on those tires and it was like 500 dollars for another set so i never fouled with it.

martinoledad Sun, May 9th, 2010 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well i finally got a picture of the rims. There a little dirty but ill clean them up. So how much do you guys think i can get off of these with the rubber.

ian51279 Sun, May 9th, 2010 07:51 PM

If they're in good shape, meaing no scratches or curb rash, have decent tread and have the TPMS I'd say 700-800.

martinoledad Sun, May 9th, 2010 07:55 PM

No there wasnt any scratches on the rims. i think ive scraped a curve on the side wall of the rubber on one of them. so i would be happy with about 600.00 if that is the case.

Thanks.

BlackSTX Fri, May 21st, 2010 08:47 PM

Those are my favorite wheels for these trucks, I wish I could jump on them but my money has to go into the house this summer. Darn house!

martinoledad Fri, May 21st, 2010 09:31 PM

Yeah. I had a guy talk to me about them for a couple of days but he hasnt reponded to any of my emails in the past couple days and ive had a couple of other guys ask about them. I like them to but i dont need them since im going to keep the one on my 09 until i break down and get me some custom wheels but after what happened to my last wheels that may be LONG time.

BlackSTX Sun, May 23rd, 2010 07:39 PM

Hey, I love the color of your new truck; I've seen a few around town in that color and they look great!

martinoledad Sun, May 23rd, 2010 10:03 PM

Thanks BlackSTX! I like it a little better to then my last one, just because its a lot easier to keep clean then the black one:giggle:. I got a guy that wants the rims but he is hard to get a hold of. I asked for 700.00 already but when i told dad that the other day he got mad and said i could of gotten at least a thousand, but i already made the offer to the guy.