Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   No Tunes on FU. (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8039)

Rovershack Tue, March 6th, 2012 09:25 AM

No Tunes on FU.

I followed all the instructions. Activated my software, registered my burner. Followed the procedures for hooking up the chip to the burner, but I am showing NO tunes, when I try to burn a chip. I Need help because I see no tunes except for blank on my burner. I have looked through every option on the Phoenix Flash program and have hit "Refresh Cal List", it seems to connect to the server, but still no tunes.

Can anyone contact PHP. It's 10:30am Georgia time but phone is still on off-hours message. Any info?

Nearly noon Georgia time and still no answer on PHP's office phone.

Still no answer at PHP... 1PM EDT.

Rovershack Tue, March 6th, 2012 11:56 AM

Is there anyone out there at PHP that can give me a hand. I have been waiting for this chip to arrive... and now that it has and it's just not working even though I have followed all the instructions. Every position says "BLANK" with no drop down info.

Seriously disappointed. No response to emails, not response to calls, not response to forum.

Please reply back with anything..... "We had an emergency, office closed" "It's a PHP holiday" something!

Rovershack Tue, March 6th, 2012 01:31 PM

Corey got back to me today. Thanks for the help.

Corey Cohron RIP Tue, March 6th, 2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rovershack (Post 56315)
I followed all the instructions. Activated my software, registered my burner. Followed the procedures for hooking up the chip to the burner, but I am showing NO tunes, when I try to burn a chip. I Need help because I see no tunes except for blank on my burner. I have looked through every option on the Phoenix Flash program and have hit "Refresh Cal List", it seems to connect to the server, but still no tunes.

Can anyone contact PHP. It's 10:30am Georgia time but phone is still on off-hours message. Any info?

Nearly noon Georgia time and still no answer on PHP's office phone.

Still no answer at PHP... 1PM EDT.

Just so you know... when you get the office attendant during regular phone hours, that means we are both on the phone helping other customers. We thought it was less annoying than a busy signal. ;)

Rovershack Wed, March 7th, 2012 10:52 PM

Thanks Corey!

First impressions.. wow. Why didn't Ford have the 65 or 80 tune as stock? The shift points are SO much nicer, and first impressions gas mileage actually increased. Time will tell.

Example testing.
3/4 of a tank, stock tune, city driving, no conservation... 12-12.5 mpg.
3/4 of a tank, stock tune, city driving, not exceeding 2K RPM if possible... 14mpg
First 65 miles on FU chip set to 80 economy, city driving, no conservation, no hot-rodding... 16MPG!!!

I am going to run a full 3/4 tank on 80 economy and see what I get.

Of course, the purpose of the chip wasn't economy, but I am pleasantly surprised.

Overall, the PHP tunes/shiftpoints are a huge improvement over stock. My old 1st to 2nd shift was very crisp (read hard), the shifting points are much better.

Thanks!

dietoremain Mon, March 12th, 2012 01:13 AM

Yeah stock tuning is a joke I cant imagine going back ever. Glad they took care of ya they are the best people for reals :).

69800 Wed, March 28th, 2012 04:48 PM

no tunes here either

were there supposed to be some tunes in the software for the fu2? I am still waiting for someone to call me so I can tell them what I need.