Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   1997 to 2009 Expedition and Navigator (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   gryphon for expedition (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166)

RIZECUSTOMZ Wed, December 31st, 2008 04:06 PM

gryphon for expedition

hey Bill are the programmers for the 2007 expeditions available yet? Thanks, Jeff

Corey Cohron RIP Wed, December 31st, 2008 04:46 PM

I know this one, Jeff. We still only have calibrations done for the 2005-2006 Expys, but I know it's on the ever-present List of Stuff for Bill to Work On. ;) It's just a matter of finding the time to do it. :busy:

RIZECUSTOMZ Thu, January 1st, 2009 07:30 PM

Let m know

Ok Cory,
I know you and Bill are swamped right now. Let me know when he gets one done and I will get it sold for you. And I need to have you send an application for dealer to my new email. rizecustomz@yahoo.com. I crashed the pc and lost the app. W have the tax id now so I need to get rolling with it. Thanks , Jeff :woot:

RIZECUSTOMZ Thu, January 1st, 2009 07:31 PM

good to hear your son made it back ok. that is truelly great. thank him for serving his country from us here at rize customz..jeff

Corey Cohron RIP Fri, January 2nd, 2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIZECUSTOMZ (Post 905)
Ok Cory,
I know you and Bill are swamped right now. Let me know when he gets one done and I will get it sold for you. And I need to have you send an application for dealer to my new email. rizecustomz@yahoo.com. I crashed the pc and lost the app. W have the tax id now so I need to get rolling with it. Thanks , Jeff :woot:

Done! :puter:

Corey Cohron RIP Fri, January 23rd, 2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIZECUSTOMZ (Post 907)
good to hear your son made it back ok. that is truelly great. thank him for serving his country from us here at rize customz..jeff

Why did I not see this until 4:30 this morning? :doh:

I will certainly be sure to do that, Jeff. :thankyou:

Tylus Wed, May 13th, 2009 03:13 AM

know this is a bit old...but was hoping the info has changed some

Is the Gryphon available for the 07+ Expy now? I have an 08 that I'd love to get some custom tunes on

please :cheesy smile:

Tylus Sun, August 2nd, 2009 08:56 PM

Bump

anything new?

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, August 2nd, 2009 11:14 PM

SCT has recently added the 07-09 Expedition to their programmers, so we can offer you custom tunes for your Expy if you'd like. :cheesy smile:

Regarding the Gryphon, Bill says the problem is not the tunes -- it's the hardware which doesn't support the later Expys.

The SCT with 3 canned tunes would be $399; with three custom tunes, it would be $469. Of course, you won't have the gauges like you would with a Gryphon, but we're happy to at least provide you an option! :happy-dancing:

88Racing Sun, August 2nd, 2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 13154)
SCT has recently added the 07-09 Expedition to their programmers, so we can offer you custom tunes for your Expy if you'd like. :cheesy smile:

Regarding the Gryphon, Bill says the problem is not the tunes -- it's the hardware which doesn't support the later Expys.

The SCT with 3 canned tunes would be $399; with three custom tunes, it would be $469. Of course, you won't have the gauges like you would with a Gryphon, but we're happy to at least provide you an option! :happy-dancing:

You know those 07-09 expy's and the 09 f150 sure do look awfully familiar under the hood. You sure that the 09 f150 programming and hardware isn't the same?

Lars