Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Honest Opinions Needed! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30)

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 4th, 2008 09:15 PM

Honest Opinions Needed!

Okay, so those of you who know me -- even a bit -- know that I like to be a little different. :notallthere:

Many other forums use boring styles, and I thought it would be fun to change the color scheme on here every month... icy cold blues for January -- Reds, pinks, and purples ('cause I know how much Jack loves purple! :hehe:) for February -- shades of green for March -- pastels for April -- I haven't figured out May and June yet -- red, white, and blue for July -- not sure about August -- oranges, browns, golds, and reds for October -- shades of orange and black for October -- November is up in the air -- and reds and greens for December!

I tried to keep things like font colors in e-mails black so they wouldn't be too annoying. :tyty:

We will always give you the option to customize yours back to the boring old monochromatic style on the bottom left corner of the main screen 'cause we're good like that, and we want everyone to be happy and feel right at home.

Please give me some feedback. I'll love you even if you hate my idea. :love: I will simply think you have no taste. :D

Northern Supercrew Thu, December 4th, 2008 09:36 PM

the color scheme is unique and i say go for it.:bow: a different scheme would be nice to see...as winter up here lasts from Oct to April:mecry: Show me some nice colors:grouphug:

Power Hungry Thu, December 4th, 2008 09:56 PM

Corey says she'll make one called "Shades of Spring" full of Oranges and Yellows just for you! :lol:

Jackpine Thu, December 4th, 2008 11:05 PM

Actually, Corey, it was only purple in the Gryphon screen that looked sort of :yikes2: But then, I'm a :geezer:

The color that really makes me :throwup: is pink.

However, I think you have a cool idea here to change the forum colors - have at it! :shots:

- Jack

Northern Supercrew Thu, December 4th, 2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 111)
Corey says she'll make one called "Shades of Spring" full of Oranges and Yellows just for you! :lol:

:hehe:bring it on. the only orange/yellows i see now are fruit...:lookaround2:

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, December 4th, 2008 11:18 PM

:sun: I will so totally do that for your tomorrow! :sun:

I grew up mostly in New York. At 27, I moved to Orlando after surviving a winter where it never got above freezing for almost a month. Then Billy and I moved to North Carolina where we go snow, like, two days out of the whole winter. And then....

UTAH! I won't even go there.

North Georgia is nice. The only snow I've seen so far was last winter when I was driving the boys to school. It was gone before it hit the ground.. Ahhh...

As I get older, I have less and less tolerance for the cold -- much less snow! :nono:

Check for your toasty color scheme tomorrow!

Corey Cohron RIP Fri, December 5th, 2008 11:10 AM

Hey, NSupercrew!

:sun: Throw on some John Denver and check out your toasty color scheme from the pulldown menu on the bottom left of the main screen!

Northern Supercrew Fri, December 5th, 2008 12:02 PM

Man, that's customer satisfaction:) i really like it and am gonna keep it this way. BTW...What's a John Denver?????:hehe:

Corey Cohron RIP Fri, December 5th, 2008 12:15 PM

As one 39-year old to another, I'm going to simply :D

Those younguns on here probably ARE going: Who IS John Denver? ;)

I'm so glad you like your custom colors!!

johnnyd Sat, December 6th, 2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 127)
As one 39-year old to another, I'm going to simply :D

Those younguns on here probably ARE going: Who IS John Denver? ;)

I'm so glad your custom colors!!

I have him in the truck right now. Denver rocks:woot: