Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Custom tunes updated after dyno run (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8411)

dfboothe907 Thu, May 3rd, 2012 03:00 PM

Custom tunes updated after dyno run

I was thinking about putting my truck on the dyno to see where it's at. If i get the dyno sheets for you guys at PHP, could you update the tunes and make them better? just a question to see if i could benefit from it

Thanks for your time
dfb907

Power Hungry Thu, May 3rd, 2012 05:22 PM

We'd be happy to dyno the vehicle and the, depending on the results, we can retune the vehicle. Just let me know when you'd like to schedule something and we'll set you up. :)

dfboothe907 Thu, May 3rd, 2012 07:34 PM

only problem with powerhungry doing the dyno run is you guys are in georgia and i'm in texas, that was the only reason i asked about doing it here and sending the information to you guys, have you guys done any cam swap tunes in a 5.4 3v? and what about long tube headers? i know i'll need an update but wondering if PHP can do it without having the truck on the dyno

Power Hungry Thu, May 3rd, 2012 09:28 PM

I'm sorry about that. I had misunderstood the question. Yes... You can dyno out there, send us the dyno sheets, and we can make adjustments here. That's not a problem at all. Just get with me and we can set up a time where we will be available while you are on the dyno so we can maximize the benefits of your expense.

Take care.

cajunboy2208 Sat, May 5th, 2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfboothe907 (Post 58146)
only problem with powerhungry doing the dyno run is you guys are in georgia and i'm in texas, that was the only reason i asked about doing it here and sending the information to you guys, have you guys done any cam swap tunes in a 5.4 3v? and what about long tube headers? i know i'll need an update but wondering if PHP can do it without having the truck on the dyno

What cams are you planning to put on it?
They are few and far between, and hella expensive, best to go with a supercharger since they will be about the same price for our engines and get WAY more power... unless you found something way cheaper than what I've seen

dfboothe907 Sun, May 6th, 2012 12:38 PM

Thanks Mr. Bill i will definitely get with you when i get a chance to put it on the dyno,

I was thinking about a stage one cam, just for a lil bump in power, supercharger will give me more horsepower but it's out of the price range and i don't need another hundred horses just yet

bigcail Mon, May 14th, 2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfboothe907 (Post 58225)
Thanks Mr. Bill i will definitely get with you when i get a chance to put it on the dyno,

I was thinking about a stage one cam, just for a lil bump in power, supercharger will give me more horsepower but it's out of the price range and i don't need another hundred horses just yet

always need more power :D