Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello from Winder (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749)

Project Pat Wed, March 18th, 2009 09:29 PM

Hello from Winder

Hey guys and gals. My name is Patrick and I drive an 04 F150 Scab 2wd 4.6. Proud to join up and learn a lot more about the Gryphon. Been doing some reading up prior to joining. Guess Ive been lurking in order to learn but now I have questions and comments so I fgured I would register. Pleasure to meet you all... :cool_beans:

88Racing Wed, March 18th, 2009 10:04 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you quit lurking and joined!

Lars
:thumbs up yellow:

JWBFX4 Wed, March 18th, 2009 11:40 PM

Welcome to the forum:howdy:, glad you're here

phatbak Thu, March 19th, 2009 05:35 AM

Hello, fellow Georgian :howdy:

Power Hungry Thu, March 19th, 2009 09:03 AM

Awesome! Someone else from Winder. :2thumbs: One had to turn up sooner or later. )

If there's anything we can do for you, just give us a shout. :D

Oh, and in case we didn't say it... :welcome:

Jackpine Thu, March 19th, 2009 09:18 AM

Man! Living in Winder? :happy-dancing: What took you so long Patrick?

- Jack

Corey Cohron RIP Thu, March 19th, 2009 09:28 AM

:welcome3: to the forum! There are, like, 10 jillion F-150s -- or just Ford trucks, for that matter -- in this area. Some locals were bound to show up sooner or later! :happy-dancing:

Project Pat Thu, March 19th, 2009 10:02 AM

Well thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Bill, I sent Corey an email regarding the purchase of my Gryphon but no replies yet. I read the other thread about your trip taking longer than anticipated. No worries though. I would like to speak with someone about being able to locally pick up a Gryphon and determine "custom tunes" at a later time if possible. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated...

Project Pat Thu, March 19th, 2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackandJanet (Post 6022)
Man! Living in Winder? :happy-dancing: What took you so long Patrick?

- Jack

I dont know Jack... I have been reading up on F150 Forums and started refering over to here for info on the Gryphon and there just came the point in time to join and be a part of what seems to be a great enviornment...:woot:

Corey it really surprises me that Im the first local to join the forums. I figured with as many F-Series trucks as there are around Winder that many others would already be on here...:cool_beans:

Project Pat Thu, March 19th, 2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 6024)
Some locals were bound to show up sooner or later! :happy-dancing:

So since Im the first local yocal, do I get some sort of really cool "status symbol"? Hell just let me know when I can come pick up my Gryphon and a sticker and I'll be there...:2thumbs::happy-dancing::woot::yesnod::cool_beans::cheesy smile: