Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CUSTOM TUNES ??? (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21)

CHARGED97 Wed, December 3rd, 2008 11:29 AM

CUSTOM TUNES ???

:shrug:Hello Bill and Corey,

I have sent a couple of emails and attempted calling a couple of times on the status of my custom tunes but there has been no response. I sent my edge to you guys back in July but a couple of changes were made (pump and bigger injectors). I know you guys are busy and I dont want to call Bill because he has more important stuff to do but Bill stated it would be done in a couple of days and that was a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to make sure I did not forget any information on my order (like a hex code) and you guys had everything you needed. If you could just give me a status update that would be fantastic. I thought I would try the forum route...mabye I'll get lucky!! You guys are great!

Power Hungry Thu, December 4th, 2008 08:42 AM

Andrew,

You're not going to believe this, but in the process of updating the firmeware on the unit to get it ready for programming I snapped off the display. :mecry::shocked: I called Edge and they are sending me a replacement board which should hopefully be here today or tomorrow. I'd meant to call you about it but just got so tied up here that it slipped my (ever shrinking) mind. :bow:

The files are pretty much done at this point... just waiting for the new board to arrive.

Holler if you need anything. :thumbsup:

CHARGED97 Thu, December 4th, 2008 09:54 AM

Bill,

Thanks so much for the update. That sucks.....I hate it when that kind of crap happens!!....:cursin:
Thanks again
Andrew

Jackpine Thu, December 4th, 2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARGED97 (Post 82)
Bill,

Thanks so much for the update. That sucks.....I hate it when that kind of crap happens!!....:cursin:
Thanks again
Andrew

I suspect, Andrew, that you don't hate it as much as Bill does. I imagine he's having to eat the cost of replacement. :mecry:

- Jack

CHARGED97 Thu, December 4th, 2008 04:17 PM

Yup your definately are right there......Bill has already helped me out so much and now he is spending money ....well hopefully every body I talk to here is Salt Lake about PHP and there customer service and how great it is will get them even more business.....hopefully!!:bow:

Power Hungry Thu, December 4th, 2008 09:33 PM

Thanks for understanding. It was one of those dumb things. I had it sitting on my desk and when I moved a paper it fell on the floor. In the process of turning to pick it up I stepped on it. :( :sigh:

Oh well... tomorrow's another day!

CHARGED97 Sat, December 6th, 2008 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 104)
Thanks for understanding. It was one of those dumb things. I had it sitting on my desk and when I moved a paper it fell on the floor. In the process of turning to pick it up I stepped on it. :( :sigh:

Oh well... tomorrow's another day!

Hey Bill I was just thinking today that when I sent you the original custom order form back in July ..... I have added more stuff .....I know that we have talked about the injectors and pump but here is everything else just in case....and if you already knew all the stuff sorry !! ........... I have an ATI procharger D1sc kit with intercooler. I had the FMU but had a fuel supply problem so I went with 42# injectors and 255 lph pump. Running about 12lbs of boost. I also have stage 2 methanol injection kit, BBK 75mm throttle body, 60,000 volt coil packs, JBA headers, Flowmaster exhaust, all the gauges, 28,000 lb trans cooler, engine oil cooler besides stock one, 170 degree thermostat. I have done a bunch of other crap to my truck to but I think that covers the performance engine stuff.

Power Hungry Sat, December 6th, 2008 03:02 PM

Jeez Andrew... can't leave anything alone, can you! I've gotta get this thing out to you so you'll stop screwin' around with your truck! :lol:

I've got all that stuff down. Talk to you Monday. :)

CHARGED97 Sat, December 6th, 2008 08:41 PM

Yup your right I need to leave good enough alone .....:hehe: The wife is so happy about it too:allalone: Thanks again Bill

CHARGED97 Wed, December 10th, 2008 09:07 PM

Hello Bill and Corey,

Just checkin back .....Bill said something about talking to me Monday ....hopefully I didnt misunderstand....I read the message about getting all custom tunes the last week of December if that is true for mine too......I will stop buggin you guys and be patient til then....Thanks again ......The adventure in Talladega sounded awsome.....:phprulez: