Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Turn Times (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8932)

OC Dan Fri, June 22nd, 2012 01:17 PM

Turn Times

Has anyone ordered tunes recently? I ordered tunes for my Gryphon about 2 months ago, and have yet to receive them. I have called and emailed PHP with no response.

I'm not here to complain. I read the open letter, and I am totally understanding. I am just wondering how much longer I should expect to wait?

ccrunnergb Sun, June 24th, 2012 11:40 AM

Not sure how behind they are but I am also waiting. My invoice date of order was April 4th.

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, June 24th, 2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OC Dan (Post 59356)
Has anyone ordered tunes recently? I ordered tunes for my Gryphon about 2 months ago, and have yet to receive them. I have called and emailed PHP with no response.

I'm not here to complain. I read the open letter, and I am totally understanding. I am just wondering how much longer I should expect to wait?

Based on the date, I would expect them to have been done by now, but Cody has a TON on his plate, so it may just be a delay. I just forwarded over your information to him again in case it got lost somewhere in cyberspace along the way. :)

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, June 24th, 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrunnergb (Post 59411)
Not sure how behind they are but I am also waiting. My invoice date of order was April 4th.

I see that your tunes are actually already finished. I don't know if they've been put on Pegasus for you to download yet, but you're welcome to connect to Pegasus and see if you have a download available. If not, please e-mail corey@phptune.com with your name as the subject, and I'll have Bill upload them for you. :)

cleatus12r Sun, June 24th, 2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 59413)
Based on the date, I would expect them to have been done by now, but Cody has a TON on his plate, so it may just be a delay. I just forwarded over your information to him again in case it got lost somewhere in cyberspace along the way. :)

Yep, didn't get the invoice....did I ever mention that I absolutely HATE computers? I know that "hate" is a strong word, but they irritate me to no end and I really mean HATE.

I have it now though.

OC Dan Sun, June 24th, 2012 03:45 PM

Thank you for the update. I look forward to getting the tunes, hopefully soon!

cleatus12r Sun, June 24th, 2012 07:11 PM

You've been emailed, Dan (twice actually due to an error on my part).

I set up the wrong serial number target initially, but you should be good to go.

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, June 24th, 2012 09:23 PM

The scary part... e-mails get lost between Billy and me all the time. I wonder if all those lost e-mails are partying somewhere with all the socks that get lost in the dryer? :rofl:

We were just talking today about possibly looking for something other than Outlook to handle our e-mail...

cleatus12r Sun, June 24th, 2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 59436)
We were just talking today about possibly looking for something other than Outlook to handle our e-mail...

Grand....

Now I get to figure out how to use something new. :shrug:

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, June 24th, 2012 09:39 PM

:cheesy smile: It won't be anything crazy. I can't handle crazy.