Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just sent my order off!!!! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511)

twintips_17 Sun, February 15th, 2009 03:35 PM

Just sent my order off!!!!

Well i am uberly excited!!!:springsmile:

I opted to just get one custom tune for now. Its going to be a 91 octane light to tune. Hopefully it will alow my to tow my little boat and snowmobile trailer with out shifting so much.

Cant wait. BUT i kind of have to:doh:

JWBFX4 Sun, February 15th, 2009 03:53 PM

definitely well worth the money, I love my gryphon:2thumbs:

ccoll5 Sun, February 15th, 2009 03:55 PM

i know what you mean. i sent my order out late friday night and i can't wait to get the email from corey saying it is being processed, let alone when i get the gryphon in the mail.

twintips_17 Sun, February 15th, 2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccoll5 (Post 3767)
i know what you mean. i sent my order out late friday night and i can't wait to get the email from corey saying it is being processed, let alone when i get the gryphon in the mail.

I have an edge now so the tuning wont change tell i get the custom tunes in umpteen days. Better not even start counting....:notallthere:

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, February 15th, 2009 05:19 PM

Hey there! As you can imagine, we've gotten a lot of orders this weekend, but they'll be processed in the order I received them.

Chris, I'll probably get your order in the computer tomorrow, and it'll go out tomorrow or Tuesday. If UPS doesn't e-mail you the tracking number, give me a shout, and I'll get it to you. :D

Hopefully, Bill will get TONS of customers' tunes done, so the wait won't be too bad for custom tunes ordered this weekend. :thumbsup:

twintips_17 Sun, February 15th, 2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 3773)
Hey there! As you can imagine, we've gotten a lot of orders this weekend, but they'll be processed in the order I received them.

Chris, I'll probably get your order in the computer tomorrow, and it'll go out tomorrow or Tuesday. If UPS doesn't e-mail you the tracking number, give me a shout, and I'll get it to you. :D

Hopefully, Bill will get TONS of customers' tunes done, so the wait won't be too bad for custom tunes ordered this weekend. :thumbsup:

How long are you guys estimating? For people that ordered this weekend?

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, February 15th, 2009 05:34 PM

June or maybe July at the latest. :hehe:

Honestly, I'll have a better idea by, like, Thursday or Friday -- it's totally dependent on how many customers' (that are already waiting) tunes he can get finished this week.

twintips_17 Sun, February 15th, 2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Chick (Post 3776)
June or maybe July at the latest. :hehe:

Honestly, I'll have a better idea by, like, Thursday or Friday -- it's totally dependent on how many customers' (that are already waiting) tunes he can get finished this week.

4 MONTHS:yikes2:

Just jokes.

I figured it would be about 5-7 weeks. Am i right. I know you have said in the past 4-6 but with all the orders im sure you have recived i bet its longer.

Corey Cohron RIP Sun, February 15th, 2009 06:35 PM

In all honesty, I would say that the people who Bill will be working on tomorrow are from the end of November/beginning of December -- so that's about 10 weeks. NOW you see why we thought it was only fair to close up shop this week. A customer told me this week, "I guess it's better to have to wait instead of calling and being told that they'd have the tunes ready in a week. There must be a reason that you have so many orders." :sigh:

We're hoping to be up to somewhere in January by the end of the week.

ccoll5 Sun, February 15th, 2009 07:00 PM

well i'll be happy enough when i get the gryphon itself with the stock tunes lol. that will give me something to play with for a while and when i get the custom tunes it will be like getting an all new toy again :woot: