Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Prayer Requests (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Corey is at it again... (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1664)

Power Hungry Sun, August 16th, 2009 01:14 AM

Corey is at it again...

Hit by another of those BAD migraines and is completely incapacitated. Hopefully, she'll be back on the block by Monday but please understand if there's a delay in her responding to some posts or e-mails.

Please keep her in prayers for a speedy recovery. We miss her when she's out like this. :cry-blow:

Thanks everyone.

88Racing Sun, August 16th, 2009 10:22 PM

Prayers and good wishes sent.

Lars

88Racing Wed, August 19th, 2009 03:49 PM

How goes the battle with the migranes?

Lars

sam8 Wed, August 19th, 2009 05:21 PM

My wife gets those, they are horrible.
Prayers to you, Corey.
Walk softly, Bill, and keep the noise down...LOL

BlackSTX Thu, August 20th, 2009 08:50 PM

I know how bad they can get :throwup:, I used to get them so bad that a few times I had to go to the doctors/ambulatory center for a shot; and then you didn't feel well for days afterwards. Had so many of them for a while I was even hospitalized for tests/scans.

Thankfully, now, I can sort of sense them and know a few things which seem to set them off and can often stop them from completely hitting.

I hope Corey is back to feeling like herself.

Power Hungry Thu, August 20th, 2009 09:49 PM

She's getting close. Was back at her desk today trying to get orders entered and phone calls made, despite still not feeling the greatest. She's a helluva trooper and it makes me really appreciate how much she does when she's not here to help.

Thank everyone for you prayers. :D

BadDogPSD Mon, August 24th, 2009 08:21 PM

Thoughts and prayers are with you, hope you are feeling better!

Corey Cohron RIP Mon, August 24th, 2009 10:31 PM

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes!

If you've been around the forum for awhile, you probably already know that I get migraines every so often -- and yes, they've done the MRIs and such, which showed absolutely no problems. :cursin: About three times a year, I get REALLY bad ones. This one was the worst I can remember in the past few years. Started on a Friday evening, got a shot of Demerol Saturday morning, and the darn thing wouldn't go away even though I kept up with the LorTab! :cry-blow:

I've still got something hanging on -- I refer to it as the aftermath. Head's just not quite right yet.

I did, however, manage to spend the last 13½ hours at my desk. The phones have been crazy -- it's 11:30PM, and Bill's actually on the phone with a customer! :crazy: Then again, here I sit checking e-mails and posts. I certainly have a lot of e-mails and PMs to answer after being out of the office for most of last week. I'm doing my best to see that everyone's taken care of ASAP. :2thumbs:

88Racing Tue, August 25th, 2009 01:04 AM

Glad to see you back in the swing of things again!

Lars:2thumbs: