Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pegasus Not conecting with Gryphon (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594)

twintips_17 Wed, February 25th, 2009 09:31 PM

Pegasus Not conecting with Gryphon

So i have tried and tried to get pegasus to connect with my gryphon. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. I have also reinstalled both the edge and gryphon usb drivers to try and get my gryphon to conect.

Any help?

twintips_17 Wed, February 25th, 2009 09:33 PM

Never mind....

I feal so stupid now:doh:

I had it plugged into the back of my computer and it was only plugged in enough to power the gryphon but not to read it. Plugged it in and away i went.

I guess computers dont like me today....:sadface:

Power Hungry Wed, February 25th, 2009 09:44 PM

You want I should give you one of these... :haha: ...or do you have it covered? :bangwall:

Or should we just handle it like this? :stupidcomputer:

Seriously though, I'm glad to hear everything seems to be working now. Never a dull moment when dealing with computers. :rofl:

Take care.

Caforddude Wed, February 25th, 2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 4593)
Never a dull moment when dealing with computers. :rofl:

Yeah I agree...DOJ decided in it's infinite wisdom that I didn't need CLETS (license plates and licenses) on the computer in my car anymore so they just turned off my neumonics and now it takes an act of congress (literally) for me to have access in my car again...:cursin::cursin::cursin:

Power Hungry Wed, February 25th, 2009 10:00 PM

How in the hell do they expect you to do your job? :shrug:

Caforddude Wed, February 25th, 2009 10:10 PM

They are .gov. common sense is not one of their traits nor is it listed anywhere in the policy manual. SO basically, Not our problem is their response, jump through the hoops and we'll let you know...:doh::doh:

twintips_17 Wed, February 25th, 2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 4593)
You want I should give you one of these... :haha: ...or do you have it covered? :bangwall:

Or should we just handle it like this? :stupidcomputer:

Seriously though, I'm glad to hear everything seems to be working now. Never a dull moment when dealing with computers. :rofl:

Take care.

I have it covered.... LOL

Thanks bill for your time today.

The usb cord was pluged in enough to where when i pluged the unit into the cord that it would turn red. Who would have thought that it was touching on some contacts but not all....:yikes2:

Im good to go though!!!!

Jackpine Wed, February 25th, 2009 10:28 PM

Well, that's another small fact to try to keep in my rapidly fading memory banks. "Check that the USB or maybe even the OBD cable is fully seated"!

- Jack

twintips_17 Wed, February 25th, 2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackandJanet (Post 4602)
Well, that's another small fact to try to keep in my rapidly fading memory banks. "Check that the USB or maybe even the OBD cable is fully seated"!

- Jack

Its in my head>:disbelief:<