Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Splash Screens (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   None of my slash screens work (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5546)

golden-lariat Sat, November 20th, 2010 07:35 PM

None of my slash screens work

Messed around and made a few splash screens.

They look ok until I go to load them but they never appear on the gryphon at start up. It goes back to the gryphon bird thing everytime. Even with ones I've used previously.

Longshot270 Sun, November 21st, 2010 12:33 AM

1) Which programmer do you have? Is it the monochrome gryphon or the newer CS/CTS?

2) What do you have them saved as?

golden-lariat Thu, November 25th, 2010 09:43 AM

1) its the original gryphon

2) I used paint to convert them to Monochrome

Longshot270 Fri, November 26th, 2010 06:12 PM

Ok, well make sure it is being saved specifically as a monochrome bitmap. Nothing else will work.

golden-lariat Tue, December 7th, 2010 08:29 PM

The files say bitmap image.

But any of the images I try, be it mine or ones that came from here on the forum, end up defaulting to the stock gryphon image.

Longshot270 Tue, December 7th, 2010 08:35 PM

When you go to change the splash screen is it showing up on the computer correctly before changing it on the programmer?

Also, if you aren't using paint you may have to download a plugin specifically for saving the pic as a monochrome bitmap.

Power Hungry Mon, December 13th, 2010 06:45 AM

Something is very odd there. If you can hold out until we return from vacation, I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on. It's probably just some silly glitch or something. Jut give me a shout next week.

F-1Fizzy Sat, May 14th, 2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Hungry (Post 42039)
Something is very odd there. If you can hold out until we return from vacation, I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on. It's probably just some silly glitch or something. Jut give me a shout next week.

i loaded up a splash screen from one of the threads a couple of months ago...then today after loading my new custom tune and all it went back to the bird...so i attempted to reload the same splash screen i had on there before and now it is telling me that it only allows black and white splash screens...which it definitely is....any ideas on what the problem could be?

Longshot270 Sun, May 15th, 2011 01:07 AM

You might have saved the image jpeg instead of the attached MC bitmap. If you tell me which one I can easily attach the correct format.

F-1Fizzy Sun, May 15th, 2011 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshot270 (Post 47935)
You might have saved the image jpeg instead of the attached MC bitmap. If you tell me which one I can easily attach the correct format.

said BMP but idk... here is the link to the website it came from Gryphon Programmer Splash Screens it is on the 2nd page bottom right hand corner its the image that says "FX4 OFF ROAD" (White with black letter)

attatched is image also