Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey Guys!! (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463)

FX4KING Sun, July 19th, 2009 11:00 PM

Hey Guys!!

Sup everyone new to the forum here I have a 2007 FX4 F150 and have sent my evo in for the upgrade and cant wait to get Gryphon:happy-dancing:. Not getting the custom tunes yet because I have to get my CAI and ehaust (not sure what kind I want yet:cheesy smile:) but I will get them soon enough I hope. I do have a 2" leveling kit with some BF KM2 35x12.5 on my 18's and lovin them more and more. I am from the south :happy-dancing: lets hear it MISSISSIPPI!!!!!! haha I like to have some fun. Well thats all for me for now yall have a great work week:2thumbs:

88Racing Sun, July 19th, 2009 11:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Lars

Afrancis Mon, July 20th, 2009 09:09 AM

Welcome :howdy:

JWBFX4 Mon, July 20th, 2009 03:01 PM

Welcome to the forum :howdy:

Jackpine Mon, July 20th, 2009 03:08 PM

Glad you've joined us. :howdy: Feel free to ask questions.

- Jack

FX4KING Mon, July 20th, 2009 05:00 PM

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to get the Gryphon back after I send off my Evo. Not getting the custom tues yet just upgrading for now no big deal how long I know its just a husband and wife buiness and thats awesome and hope they are doing good but just mostly wondering. Also does the Gryphon fix the so called tranny problem that the Evo has/had. I have not had a problem but if i put it on level 3 I feel the tranny shutter so i just run on level 2 and it does good maby a shutter here and there but nothing like level 3 lol. Thanks for the help guys and girls!!!

Jackpine Mon, July 20th, 2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FX4KING (Post 12427)
Hey does anyone know how long it takes to get the Gryphon back after I send off my Evo. Not getting the custom tues yet just upgrading for now no big deal how long I know its just a husband and wife buiness and thats awesome and hope they are doing good but just mostly wondering. Also does the Gryphon fix the so called tranny problem that the Evo has/had. I have not had a problem but if i put it on level 3 I feel the tranny shutter so i just run on level 2 and it does good maby a shutter here and there but nothing like level 3 lol. Thanks for the help guys and girls!!!

Have you upgraded the firmware/version info in your Evo? I was under the impression that those upgrades had generally fixed the problem you are describing.

I think the conversion is about 3 weeks right now, but, Corey would be a better person to ask.

Will it cure the tranny shudder? Yes, because Bill will keep working with you until it goes away.

- Jack

FX4KING Mon, July 20th, 2009 07:39 PM

Ok thanks for the help I am sending my evo out tomorrow to get the upgrade. Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Jackpine Mon, July 20th, 2009 07:46 PM

Cool, make sure you set your truck back to Level 0 (stock) before you remove the Edge to send it in!

- Jack

FX4KING Mon, July 20th, 2009 07:57 PM

Great also i have a 07 and all i need to send in is just the evo itself right. I keep the pod and cord if i read it right. Thanks