Power Hungry Performance Forum

Power Hungry Performance Forum (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gryphon Programmer (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WOW (http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624)

Extreme Justice Mon, March 2nd, 2009 10:18 PM

WOW

Well all I have to say is, Bill's DA MAN :bighug: I just uploaded my Custom Tunes and WOW :2thumbs::2thumbs:. My Truck seems to drive like it's 3000 lbs lighter. Best money ever spent on the truck.

Thanks Bill

kokopellimotorsports Mon, March 2nd, 2009 10:32 PM

Congrats! Now the fun is trying to keep your foot off the gas.

Ty

Jackpine Mon, March 2nd, 2009 10:35 PM

It's fun, isn't it, to get something you can really enjoy! :thumbs up yellow:

- Jack

Extreme Justice Tue, March 3rd, 2009 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kokopellimotorsports (Post 4835)
Congrats! Now the fun is trying to keep your foot off the gas.

Ty

So True, I'm sure I'm not even at 1/4 throttle and the truck just effortlessly moves. Use to run Level 2 Canned tunes and i don't know if it's psychological or not but No comparison. Mind you canned tune 2 was the towing tune and now I'm using 87 Performance tune so probably no comparing Apples to Apples either.

Chris74 Tue, March 3rd, 2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme Justice (Post 4851)
So True, I'm sure I'm not even at 1/4 throttle and the truck just effortlessly moves. Use to run Level 2 Canned tunes and i don't know if it's psychological or not but No comparison. Mind you canned tune 2 was the towing tune and now I'm using 87 Performance tune so probably no comparing Apples to Apples either.

agreed.....it's not just the WOT that's much more impressive. It's really just how much easier these trucks move themselves around. Accelerating is so much more effortless..........when your cruising at 70mph and tip into it they just seem to walk-off efficiently without even breaking a sweat :thumbs up yellow:

austinrhea Tue, March 3rd, 2009 03:42 PM

Gryphon is here!

I hate reading this stuff. I just got my son's (our ) Gryphon delivered yesterday. Addison is on a skiing trip this week so I'm trying to be a good dad and wait for him to install it, pray for my strenght to resist temptation.

EddiesF150 Tue, March 3rd, 2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austinrhea (Post 4916)
I hate reading this stuff. I just got my son's (our ) Gryphon delivered yesterday. Addison is on a skiing trip this week so I'm trying to be a good dad and wait for him to install it, pray for my strenght to resist temptation.

Hey, I can come over and we can install it, drive it around a little while, then pull it back off before he gets back:pimpride:

Extreme Justice Tue, March 3rd, 2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddiesF150 (Post 4917)
Hey, I can come over and we can install it, drive it around a little while, then pull it back off before he gets back:pimpride:

:hehe: That's what I'd do with all my Christmas gifts as a Kid. :whistle1: Unwrap them, to play with and then wrap it back up. Took real skill to not rip the paper.

Jon Roseman Tue, March 3rd, 2009 06:25 PM

I have an 06' 5.4L with Air Force 1 3"intake and aero turbine SI/DO exhaust and just ordered a 93 octane performance tune...CAN'T WAIT!

Power Hungry Tue, March 3rd, 2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme Justice (Post 4921)
:hehe: That's what I'd do with all my Christmas gifts as a Kid. :whistle1: Unwrap them, to play with and then wrap it back up. Took real skill to not rip the paper.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who did that! :smiley_roll1: