Thread: Burner problems
View Single Post
Old Thu, June 4th, 2009, 12:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Shaw,

I have the same problem with the PhoenixFlash as you (I am also using a Sniper-branded burner). If I try to program a chip with PhoenixFlash after building it in Minotaur, then I get the "not a multi position module" error. If I use Delta Force to open the Minotaur files and then save them (so it saves as an encrypted ".pcm" file) I can use the Sniper burning application to program the chip.

By the way, it doesn't matter what "template" you use when you open the Minotaur file in Sniper...just as long as you "save file as" to save the binary as an encrypted file.

For me it's not a huge deal, it just means that the 6 position chips I have running around have encrypted binary loaded to them.