Thread: Burner problems
View Single Post
Old Fri, June 5th, 2009, 09:27 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowby View Post
Did you erase the chip with Phoenix software (select the number of positions in the software first). It will ask you to make sure you are in position #1. After a few it will ask to switch to pos. #2 and so forth. After it's erased all the positions selected activate the Program button. It will ask you to make sure you are in position #1. Switch it back to #1 and then click OK. It will now ask for the file. After a few it will ask to switch to pos. #2 and so forth.

I have had to resolve a problem chip by erasing it with Sniper "first" then follow the above directions.
It's funny. I have two $250 paperweights because I tried this a couple months ago.

It might not happen to everyone, but I don't use PF anymore. It never worked with the Sniper burner for programming or erasing and unfortunately, I think the software incompatibility fried two of my blanks. I'm not saying it's Bill's fault in any way.....it just seems to be one of the many chip problems I seem to have that nobody else does or nobody wants to claim happens. Flippin' TS blanks are garbage anyway.