View Single Post
Old Fri, June 19th, 2009, 01:24 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about
Default Smoke Show Tuning mod

I want to keep a bit more Smoke on the upper RPM band say above 2200 to about 3200 RPM s under acceleration. the smoke seems to taper off quite a bit probably due to the 6637 intake and cold air setup. I have only used it a couple of times and it seems to do well at low RPM but tapers off later. which parameters should I change. as it's under acceleration I don't think the Low boost fueling will affect it. wondering if I need to change the Fuel Limit vs RPM map to allow more high RPM fueling as it seems the Mass Fuel Desired will already allow 125% fuelling at high throttle positions
Maybe It would be better if I drop the ICP at high RPM to get less atomization thus more Smoke.

PS for Jack, We already know your thoughts on this Tune so you don't need to add them here Besides I am doing this more as a learning experiment as I want to tweak my other tunes to get rid of the Smoke at high RPM as Its just wasted fuel. would love to be able to Floor it at 100HP and up settings and not have a smoke trail....
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's