View Single Post
Old Thu, July 2nd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

NHRA6002- Happy belated Canada Day!
Here in Western NY, we have a celebration incorporating Canada Day and the Fourth. It's called the Friendship Festival and they have activities, concerts, and fireworks on both sides of the border from the 1st to the 4th. I'm several miles from the activities, but when they end them the fireworks show sound like continuous thunder for minutes.... When I lived south of the city, by the lake, you used to be able to go to the beach and watch the fireworks, they were very impressive.

Jack- Scottish are we? Me too, just a bit, MacIntosh clan. They're having a Scottish festival here in about a month and a half, and another one about a month after that up by Lake Ontario, really a good time. Bag pipes, bands, pole tossing competition, crafts, food, and Scottish/clan related items too. Really looking forward to it.

Since my programmer should be delivered tomorrow, I'll have to make some time to try our my new tunes.... so much for that quiet 4th I thought I was going to have; but I'd much rather give the throttle a little work out than sit home. Thundering exhaust always beats out thundering fireworks!

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.