Thread: Download tunes
View Single Post
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbuilder View Post
Can anyone tell me how to install my new tunes??? I got an e-mail for Corey saying my tune was ready for download. I need some instructions on how or where to download from and how to install them.

Thanks Bob
Sure Bob -

Download and install the Pegasus application from their webpage here:http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...Downloads.html You might as well get the instructions file too, that is just below it.

If you have your Gryphon in the truck, set it back to level 0 (stock) and then bring it in to your computer. Hook it up with the USB cable, either before or after you start Pegasus. When it's connected, you should see it's serial number at the bottom right of the Pegasus window.

Click on Update and then on Targeted Functions. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.

When you plug the unit back into the truck, make sure the key is ON before you connect the Gryphon. You'll have to hit <Enter> to get past a "warning" screen I believe. Then, go ahead and choose the custom level you want to program into the PCM.

The update instructions are in the Pegasus User Guide, if you forget any of this.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer