Thread: Hey Guys!!
View Single Post
Old Mon, July 20th, 2009, 07:04 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4KING View Post
Hey does anyone know how long it takes to get the Gryphon back after I send off my Evo. Not getting the custom tues yet just upgrading for now no big deal how long I know its just a husband and wife buiness and thats awesome and hope they are doing good but just mostly wondering. Also does the Gryphon fix the so called tranny problem that the Evo has/had. I have not had a problem but if i put it on level 3 I feel the tranny shutter so i just run on level 2 and it does good maby a shutter here and there but nothing like level 3 lol. Thanks for the help guys and girls!!!
Have you upgraded the firmware/version info in your Evo? I was under the impression that those upgrades had generally fixed the problem you are describing.

I think the conversion is about 3 weeks right now, but, Corey would be a better person to ask.

Will it cure the tranny shudder? Yes, because Bill will keep working with you until it goes away.

- Jack