View Single Post
Old Tue, July 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

but it would only be Doggy in that light throttle/2000rpm range... Maybe I just need to run 1 tank on the stock setting there is about as much chance of that happening as there is of me being able to keep the cruise at 65mph which would probably net a nice MPG increase...

I don't even have the stock tune loaded. I did previously and don't think i ever ran it for more than about a minute before i had to go back to the 100 or even the FS tune. If i could get the throttle response to be a little better in stock I might be able to put up with it for a tankful... Don't know how I even lived with my 2 previous trucks that had the 7.3 stocker in them.. I am just gonna hate driving my 4700 International once I get it done. So will definitely have to pull the PCM and ship it to Bill so he can see what he can do with it...

So based on what u said in your reply, maybe I should start by dropping the PW Multiplier values down about 10% or so under about ICP of 13.
Is the low boost fuel just a maximum limit setting for said parameters or does it actually command that amount of fuel? If its just a limit then I can see it would probably not affect cruising MPG..
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's

Last edited by soutthpaw; Tue, July 21st, 2009 at 11:51 PM.