View Single Post
Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 12:08 AM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Great read, Corey! Makes perfect sense too.
This would explain in particular why many members with "hotmail" addresses and to a lesser extent "gmail" addresses never seem to be able to reach you. Their address looks too "spammy". And, when you try to send a "blanket" message to several members telling them their tunes are ready you look like a spammer too. But you really don't have time to send "individual" messages, do you?
- Jack
I am NOT a computer expert but I have to be honest I am not buying the "Looks Like Spam" explanation that article professes.

I have a corporate email acct and I get email from every kind of email address known to man including foreign email addresses. In fact my email address is a government email address subject to discovery in open court so we have some of the strictest email policies and filtration I can imagine. I get text, pics, video etc and while I have had some emails sent to the spam folder I do not recall ever not getting them at all.

I am personally of the mindset this is an ISP issue and not an end user issue (either on the customer side or on Bill and Corey's part)

In my mind there is no plausible explanation for either a customer or Bill/Corey lying or misleading about email issues. I think the issues are real and again think it is an ISP issue.