View Single Post
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 04:04 PM
mad cow member

Rustler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeroy View Post
mine didnt fit exactly out the gate at first but after some trimming it fits perfect now. from the looks of yours it seems like your wood trim is interfering with it. id say bust out the dremmel and trim the front and right sides of the panels where it meets with your dash.
Thanks for the suggestion, the pod isn't touching the wood grain piece at all.
The pod will not move into the correct position due to hitting the pillar. Even if I cut 3/8" off the outboard side and top of the pod to get it to clear the pillar it still wouldn't fit flush in the front lower right corner or along the dash.
I deal with things that are measured in thousandths of an inch every day. Believe it or not I know how to measure stuff and make things fit correctly.
If I get the go ahead from PHP I will start trimming on it, problem is what if I make it worse.

This am I took the edge pod from my neighbors truck it popped right in place just like the edge pod I had at one time did. It fit flush, looked just like the picture of Jacks.
When I set it on a table beside my neighbors edge pod this pod is obviously misshaped or warped.

I've repeated myself a couple of times but just incase it was missed. I bought and returned an edge with a pod about a month ago, that pod fit correctly, snapped right into place.

I haven't had a chance to contact Corey at all on this very slight issue, in no way am I complaining.

I just saw Corey's post, Thank you.