Thread: E-mail
View Single Post
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 02:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We have the database server lock up form time to time (You know, when you get that darn "Database Error" message) and I guess that could happen, although PM's are usualy much more reliable.

One thing to keep in mind is that I do NOT have the luxury of frequenting the forums as much as Corey does. Depending on my workload, there are times where it may be days or even a couple weeks before I get on the forums to check posts (usually when Corey tells me there's something really important to address). This should not be taken as any indication of being ignored, it's just the simple fact that I can't do eight things at once. I try to schedule time to spend answering the forums but if there are more pressing issues, then those may take precedence.

If you need a relatively quick response to a PM, it's usually best to contact Corey. If it is a general question, the forums is probably the best place to address it. At least if I can't immediately address it, either one of the moderators or other members can address it or Corey can address it and/or bring it to my attention.

Outside of that, while I occasionally answer e-mails in 24 to 72 hours it is often answered in few hours. We do take our customer's questions, comments and concerns very seriously and hope that people understand that sometimes there may be a delay in responding.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!