View Single Post
Old Thu, September 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Whopper

John is on a distinguished road
Default Missing Calibration Files?

I have a question about the tunes that I had sent to me when I ordered the Minotaur bundle. I ordered it when it was first available to be ordered, I actually ordered it around Thanksgiving of 2008.

I have had the bundle since the middle of January, but I am just now getting into burning more files onto my chip and, I was looking through the calibrations that I have, and I think I may be missing some of them. I wasn't using my truck for awhile, since I had my 04 GTO out on the road(21~27MPG is hard to beat!), and my truck needed some work(quite a bit lol). Now that my GTO is totaled(I got into a bit of a car accident), I have people fixing my truck for me to drive it since I don't have another vehicle anymore to drive, and I wanted to tweak my tuning since all I do is sit at home all day.

When I open the folder for calibration there are five subfolders, which are: High Idle, Hybrid Shifting, Performance, Stock, and Whisper. Inside the performance folder, the highest the last number goes in the tune only goes to 100, which would be VRAA6S3_60, VRAA6S3_80, VRAA6S3_100. I am assuming these Files would be Performance 60, 80, and 100.

It seems I only have the Stock file, High idle files, those three performance files, whisper file, and hybrid shifting file. I was wondering if when I bought it, was I supposed to get Anti-theft tune, Tow tunes, Daily Driver Tunes, Race Tunes, Extreme Tune, Fuel Sipper Tunes, Valet Mode Tunes, Teen Drive Tunes, Lope Idle tune, and smokeshow tune? I have looked up and down through the folders I have and cannot find these tunes anywhere in them.

I emailed Bill about it, but I am assuming he is busy and figured maybe someone on here could just answer this question, and if I was supposed to get all these files, and if its allowed(I'm not sure on the rules with sharing the tunes), if someone could email me the files I am missing. My PCM code is NVK3 or 4(I forget which one), but I am using PMT1 files.

TIA!