Thread: The Package
View Single Post
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 04:48 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
I've asked this of Bill before, but I just want to make sure...

So I can buy the Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software™ Package, and I get ONE(1) chip? Right?
Correct. The package includes the Minotaur software, 1 calibration definition file (MDF), 1 6-Position module, 1 burner and instruction manual.

Quote:
That chip can be burnt on my new burner. Right?
Correct.

Quote:
If I wanted to order additional chips, I could burn them on my newly aquired burner?
Correct.

Quote:
Using the same tunes I used on my personal chip?
Correct.

Quote:
Or the tunes I built myself?
Correct.

Quote:
Are there files that have a good tune on them and I can "tweak" them to suit my needs or others?
Yes, we provide a full array of standard "base" files which you are free to use or tweak to your own specifications. While we ask that you do not freely distribute our "base" files, you are certainly free to sell or otherwise distribute any files you create.

Quote:
Thanks guys. I'm REALLY considering the Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software™ Package.
Awesome!

Quote:
Last question. On a single chip "or" say 5, what kind of ballpark would price be?
Current 6-Position Chip Pricing (Including Switch):
1-4 - $200.00 ea.
5+ - $175.00 ea.

Hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!