View Single Post
Old Sat, September 26th, 2009, 10:28 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Welcome, the best way to learn is to ask lots of questions... we are a small group here in the Minotaur forum but friendly and helpful folks

Unfortunately I have been busy with other projects this summer plus was sidelined for several weeks with cellulits in my knee along with a skull fracture and allergic reaction the the antibiotics, so I have not got to play much on this topic since I posted... you can retard the SOI but as Cody has mentioned else where on this forum, there is no single setting for SOI as it is constantly being changed by other influencing maps, parameters, sensor data etc....

So to answer your question there is plenty of ways to make smoke and most of the tunes do pretty good at it. I now have the telltale black soot stain on rear quarter panel of my truck... I actually want to try getting rid of some of the smoke on my 100hp setting as I have got pretty addicted to that one as my daily driver..... prob have to wait till winter when its too cold to work on my outdoor projects
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's