Thread: Locked Gryphon
View Single Post
Old Tue, November 3rd, 2009, 06:43 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_g View Post
I sent bill a message but i guess hes loaded down with sema... I would send it back to the seller, but he is a crook. He told me it was unlocked, once I got it and figured out it was locked, he hasnt answered my calls, emails or paypal claims... Oh well
Pretend I'm stupid (not a bad assumption, really). What exactly do you see if you plug the Gryphon in to your truck? (Remember, the ignition has to be ON before you plug it in, but the engine MUST BE off)! Does the screen show anything? Do you possibly see a little number in the upper right corner, and if so, is it "0" (zero)? If so, the unit IS unlocked. If you can't get that far, then you're probably right about the "lock" status and I think the best thing to do is contact Bill.

Let me know the answers to this. I'll try to check back before I leave town tomorrow morning.

- Jack