Thread: Gryphon Order?
View Single Post
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

If you're still waiting for a programmer, then you definitely need to contact me! Generally, programmers are shipped within 48 hours or so (there's been a delay while I've been sick, but I'm shipping nine of them tomorrow! )

As far as getting through to us on the phone, please know that we were both in the office for most of the day (three customers stopped by, so Bill was out for a few hours), and we practically stayed on the phone! We have three phone lines (additional one for the fax). If both of us are on the phone with customers, #3 will hear the Auto Attendant; if you call and get no answer at all, that means you're #4 .

This is my first day back in the office, and you cannot imagine the number of e-mails I have... been going through and answering as many as possible today and will continue tomorrow. All orders that were received (even while I was out) have been processed, so if you didn't get an invoice, we didn't get your e-mail. If this is the case, please resend it, and I'll be happy to get you processed ASAP. You're also welcome to fax it to us at 678-963-9919.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019