View Single Post
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 11:05 PM
Whopper

dmiertschin is on a distinguished road
Default hey i have lots of questions.

first of all i would like to start off with i have 2005 F150 Fx4 5.4L 3V with a 2.5 leveling kit and 295s on it and 70,000 miles. i currently have a S&B cold air intake and true dual exhaust that is straight piped. ok so to start with the quetions....i have a bully dog gas downloader with it set on the premium setting bc i run 93 octane gas with it and it does alright not a big difference in power but some. first question is that i tried to ajust the transmission on the programmer just to make the shifting more firm and it didnt work right it shifted a couple of gears when i first started but like the 3 gear it got stuck between 2 and 3 rpms and wouldnt shift for some reason idk????

the next thing is that im looking at selling my bully dog downloader and im thinking about getting the gryphon. iv read alot about it and all that stuff but im still not real familiar with alot of things. i no that if i get one i have to have some custom tunes for the intake and the exhaust but im not sure if that comes on the programmer when i buy it and fill out all the quetions that the forum ask me or not. another thing is i would like to no if i have to worry about messing anything up on my truck like my transmission or something bc its just a stock transmission??

i would also like to now about how much it would cost to get the gryphon with the tunes that i need and how much of a hp difference it would make in my truck bc now its 0-60 is prolly about 9.5 which aint that great and how much faster would it get with the gryphon??

and if somebody can tell me exactly what i would need to get that would be great thanks.