Thread: SOI?
View Single Post
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 03:29 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I am curious as to why you would be skeptical of anything coming from the data bus? I mean, with the exception of SOI which depends a LOT on the mechanical relationship between the crankshaft and the CPS, why would you assume that any of the data form the bus is invalid? You're seeing exactly what the PCM is seeing. The PCM doesn't fudge the numbers it sends you.

As for the SOI, I don't think there are ANY scantools that offer that parameter because it's not a PID.

The hardware and software that I use for datalogging are available for about $1200.00. Not practical for most folks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!