View Single Post
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:10 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by majek5 View Post
The big brown truck came today. I was at work, so when my wife heard the doorbell ring and looked outside. Nothing. So she went to the other door. Nothing. She looked again and in the corner was a little white box. When I got home she told me that it came, and commented that if I paid $300 for a box that small I got ripped off. I asked her if size determines value. If so, her diamond rings are really worth nothing. Sometimes... "to the moon Alice". Can't wait to install this bad boy. Prolly not tomorrow 6* for the high.
Cool!
Glad you got it!
But your lucky your wife didn't put you in the ER! LOL's
Be safe!
If it going to be 30*F or less when you do your programming I'd recomend running the truck 15-20 minutes before progamming it this warms up the motor which warms up the PCM and putting on a 1.25 amp/hr battery tender during the programming session.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Wed, December 9th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.