View Single Post
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Anybody play Rock Band for the Wii yet? It's like karoke X 10! :drummer: My sons were amazed that I actually new the words to songs like "White Wedding" and "Living on a Prayer!" Damn, I feel old.
Xbox...not Wii yet.

My friends and I make it a point to play that game for about 10 hours straight about once a month or so. Granted, the game loses it's competitive meaning when the songs are unlocked and you can't tour, but to go through the songs is a blast. I will say that there are some good songs on Rock Band, but most are complete garbage. For some reason, one of my friends has a thing with R.E.M.'s Orange Crush

Personal favorite for the game is being the drummer. Playing songs like Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden on "expert" is a hoot....and very tiring. I play a real guitar in normal life, but for the life of me, I can't do anything but "fail" with the Rock Band guitar. Oh well, such is life.