View Single Post
Old Fri, January 1st, 2010, 06:23 PM
Whopper

travisunderwood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
I hope the above answers help. It's often a hard choice to make between the Gryphon and the Phoenix, but ultimately boils down to budget and features. The tuning will be the same so that shouldn't be a consideration.

Take care.

On the computer code issue, should I be worried about the shifting strategy differences you mentioned?

On the 85 tow - will it get the best mileage out of all the tows, since that is the weight range I will be in? I don't think I will ever be over 4000 lbs much less up to 10,000

How about the Fuel-Sipper?

Should I consider having you do a custom tune for the gryphon based on what I have said, or go with one of your stock ones?

Whats turn around on a a Gryphon right now?

If we tweak tunes, you email them to me and I can load them to the Gryphon or do I send it back?

Do you sell any intakes, looking at the S&B but did not see any on your site. I know a lot of people do the Napa DIY - but I rather have a cleaner engineered one.

Thanks for answering all this on the forum. I felt it would be well suited here so others can find the information versus calling/emailing.