View Single Post
Old Thu, January 28th, 2010, 05:57 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Ha look, Buddy starr is a local (to me).... the smoke show is an easy fix just gotta bump up the Low boost fuel a little bit... I think Bill usually uses around 95% but I understand you can take it up to about 115%... Its based of the 140 or 120 tune so not too much difference between the two except your EGT's will climb faster under load than the standard 140hp tune. I never tried or have a use for the drive thru tune... again I am sure Bill could hook you up with a different tune in that spot.. all ya gotta do is ask and you shall receive.... I am pretty sure Bill will swap you out one paid tune for another for nothing more than shipping if ya ask nicely...
Nice to hear your comparison between the DP Tuner tunes and PHP tunes. I would say that your review is pretty unbiased too as you put out the money for both tuners.... what tunes did you have on the DP tuner and which tunes did you get from Bill??
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's