View Single Post
Old Sun, January 31st, 2010, 04:48 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinaboy View Post
Ok so I've just joined here I don't know if this is the right spot to post this question or not, but here it goes. I have a 2004 F150 FX4 Screw. I have a gryphon and that's the only performance upgrade I have. I am going to be running true dual 18" Dynomax Bullets 45'd out the back here soon. Then upgrading to AEM Brute force or S&B CAI.

SO my question is how do I go about getting a custom tune? I do 80% road driving and occasionally go off roading when hunting or shooting out in the fields. So most likely I would do a 87 performance tune, I've heard great things about that. So what do I need to do ?

Thanks in advace
It's simple - You just fill out this form and email it to PHP: http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...20Signable.pdf Essentailly, just say on the form what you said here. If you plan to install a CAI, you'll need to say that, but I would not install the CAI until you have the tune.

Until you get your custom tune, you just leave the Gryphon in your truck and continue using whichever canned tune you are using now.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer