View Single Post
Old Thu, February 4th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Whopper

rodolan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
The code I was referring to was your strategy code like the VXCF4 etc. Its important you guys fill out your user profile including your name, which you have done, but neither of you list your stratgy code.

I'm not sure which program Bill installed in your trucks. As you know they had a really bad Holiday season and are trying to catch up, but I'm sure he address this when he get a minute.

I don't have any heat inductive strategy in my FICM programs, the trucks will miss a little when cold(0-30F) until they warm up. Which doesn’t bother me cause I let them warm up. They've always started like that, but I've never had the Heat Inductive FICM killing Ford Flashes on these one. The trucks I deal with at work do though.

Can each of you tell me how long the injectors buzz when you turn on the key but don't start the engine? And do the injectors buzz the same or do they ramp up the buzzing?
I've had the latest strategy done less than 6 mos. ago. The injector buzz seems to last a few seconds, usually about the same time the wait to start light goes off, If it wasn't raining I could go outside and check strategy, but like I said I has a fe-flash done about 6 mos. ago. The truck runs fine after it warms up just not so good when cold 45* or less. Don't really feel any difference in performance and I'm checking fuel mileage now, will keep you everyone posted, if that improves I can live with the rough cold running. Thanks....