View Single Post
Old Sat, February 13th, 2010, 07:40 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unleashedford View Post
ok i probable have no clue what your are talking about the whole calibration (hex) code thing.....so hopefully you can explain how this works...thanks bill

and please just give me a call when ever you can the sooner the better so i can know exactly how much i am spending because i have the money in my account

and my phone number is 818-399-2326 and i understand you guys have been extremely busy for a while and i greatly appreciate this!! thanks again!
When you get your Gryphon and plug it into the truck, the first thing you'll see is the truck's "HEX" code. Have a pencil and paper handy so you can write it down. Bill needs it to write your custom tunes. The HEX code is also called a "calibration" just to be confusing. You should also enter this calibration, and some other details in your User Profile.

Don't worry, it's all very easy.

- Jack

2024 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L PowerBoost FX4, Peragon Tonneau Cover, LineX Bed, 35% Window Tint on All Sides and Rear, Full Nose Paint Protection Film, Husky Mud Guards, Lasfit Floor Liners, VIOFO Dash Cam