View Single Post
Old Tue, February 16th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Hey Jack, what would happen IF you killed the engine with the truck in gear since we have automatic transmissions. I've heard that bad stuff can happen even in neutral when the axle end is moving and the engine isn't. Cant get specific answers besides "uhh it'll blow up...duh!" (something tells me this might be a case of lemming-gitis ) and I'm sure that by now you guys have figured out that unanswered questions bug me.

I've got some stories like that. First I got caught in the left lane with a car on my right and a truck pulling a trailer hanging over the yellow stripes. To make it worse I was having to take my mom somewhere. I was able to squeeze my little truck between only to wish the trailer had clipped off my head when my mom realized what happened.
Another involves a group of lance armstrong wannabies and an EXTREMELY angry dump truck driver heading my way in a 1.5 lane country road. I dont think I need to get into the specifics other than I got within 6 inches of becoming a speed bump and that I gave some gravel to those bicylists to remember me by.