View Single Post
Old Tue, February 16th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUMX117 View Post
Not trying to be argumentative at all. I Just like discussing theories

I think if all 16y/o drivers were required to take a course involving how to control a vehicle the is in a slide/out of control I think it would be beneficial to all of us.
I agree with that. Not only should they have to be able to pull out of it but they need to know how to start it. If you know how easy it is to cause a loss in traction you'll be more likely to not do it...when its important not to.
You guys wouldn't believe how long it took me to get used to Bill's tunes on wet rainy streets.
I remember losing traction in my truck turning into a high school one morning. I felt it start sliding and I started to correct but it was really slick and the tires wouldn't grip no matter what. The back end got past the point of no return so I whipped it around and parked it 180˚ between two DO NOT PARK signs. I laugh at the irony now but that day I was cussing at myself for losing traction...Even though there were about a dozen people with their jaws on the ground in amazement. I think someone tried to go back and recreate it and they only succeeded in having to replace a sign.
...That would be one of the tests that I would actually relatively well in. In my family if you break the tires loose everyone makes fun of you, another reason I got limited slip.

Of all the things these transmissions can learn they can't figure out how to pull out of a skid.