View Single Post
Old Fri, January 30th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearBlue View Post
Bill,

Just a quick note on toggling from screen to screen; could you use the double click function that was used on the 1.0 Attitude for toggling screens?

If you could use that function for toggling, then you could set up a [ ] Second Display radio button in the “Display” menu. When entering the “Second Display” menu, you would have a duplicate of the “Setup Digital Displays” which would instead say “Set up Second Display” with a radio or toggle button to enable the second screen. Other than that it would be the same procedure for setting up the second display as it was for setting up the main display.

Just a thought,
ClearBlue

BTW: An introduction is probably necessary for the group. I worked with Bill at Edge Products and was responsible for setting up the hardware for the Attitude 1.5 and implementing the base menu system. I am now on my own preparing to launch a start up business focusing on fuel Economy – Just a note as to who I am. Thanks for reading my post.
NOW I know who this is! Hey, You. Nice to have you on here. We like nice people, and if they're also SMART -- well, that's just a bonus.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019