View Single Post
Old Mon, February 2nd, 2009, 08:22 AM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Outstanding, Dixie! How many miles were on your plugs, and, what kind of driving do you normally do?

- Jack
Had 100,210 miles on my original plugs. I'd say that easily 70,000 of those miles are highway miles, most of them put on driving from Savannah to Hilton Head everyday for work and from Savannah to Valdosta visiting my wife nearly every weekend before we were married. Once I moved down here most of the miles were "almost highway" miles my daily commute is a 4 lane that's 55mph but has a few stoplights and school zones along the way. We always take my truck on trips to Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, take it to the races: Talladega, Daytona, Charlotte etc, and it was my war wagon when I played golf on the Hooters Tour.
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds