View Single Post
Old Mon, February 2nd, 2009, 07:32 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Every once in awhile when we happen to have some spare cash

Sorry, I seem to have cracked myself up.

Okay, so on the rare occasions when we have some spare cash, I like to "hide" $5, $10, and $20 bills in stupid places... in a folder in the file cabinet, in a shoe... dumb places. As you might guess, I totally forget where I've put them and eventually forget about them, which is totally the point.

Imagine how fun it is, though, when I come across them -- months, even YEARS later!

Okay, I KNOW this sounds lame, but there have been a few times in the dozen years that Billy and I've been together that we were totally broke. It's during these times that I discovered how much joy finding $10 bucks could bring. I imagine that somewhere in the back of my mind I'm always fearful of being in that position again, and so I set myself up so that I will have something to unexpectedly find!

Dang. After typing that, I'm thinking that this post is worth, like, $100 bucks worth of therapy! Now, I should take that $100 and hide it somewhere...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019